The Association of Conflict Resolution Greater New York is an not-for-profit organization dedicated to promoting and strengthening alternative dispute and conflict resolution, fostering the use of dialogue and contributing to professional development in the ADR field.
ACR-GNY has been one of the most active ADR member organizations in the greater New York area since 2001. We attract ADR professionals from a wide variety of fields, such as commercial arbitration, government agencies, the judiciary, law enforcement, and the clergy. See the directory here.
Our members span the spectrum of dispute resolvers from litigators to arbitrators to mediators to negotiators and facilitators to peace builders. As a big tent for professionals interested in the fields of conflict resolution, ACR-GNY provides members with rich and relevant opportunities for networking, education and professional development. We welcome those new to the field and those who have been practicing for decades, and everyone in between.
Some great reasons to become an ACR-GNY member:
- Opportunities to take on leadership roles
- List as an ADR Practitioner in the Member Directory
- Networking with ADR professionals from diverse practice areas
- Opportunities to present or propose presentations for our members
- Free admission to all our monthly programming
- Professional development through collectively promoting the use of ADR.
- Opportunities to publish on our website or blog
- Invitation to our Holiday Party (exclusive for members)
- Opportunities to serve on committees
- Discounts at the conference
See why others have joined...